THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
my boyfriend went to a sweet shop and made me a jar of sweets and put in at various levels photos from our dates and wrote little things on the back of them and he said he used love hearts because he loved me, butterflies because I give them to him, teeth because I’m training to be a dentist and put my favourites at the bottom so I have to eat them all.
I feel ridiculously emotional and shitty tonight. I need bed.
"You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Apologizing? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who don’t see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud."
do you ever get into one of those situations where you’re like “I need to stop hating this particular person it’s not going to get me anywhere I’m just going to grow up and move on with my life” but then they do the tiniest thing to piss you off and then you’re like “nope fuck you right off I want to throw you off a bridge”